martes, 21 de setiembre de 2010

Cohen Style o A kid in Dublin



“…and if you want a doctor
Ill examine every inch of you
If you want a driver
Climb inside
Or if you want to take me for a ride
You know you can
I´m your man…”
               I am your man /L.Cohen
 
You must take the road,
jump into the plane and don´t say goodbye,
you already know, there is no way to say goodbye.
I can´t promise I’ll wait
I can´t say that I will stand
but you know,
I´m your man

There are no tears between us,
just the sun and the hugs,
and your shining eyes in the morning.
You have to walk the lines,
see the blue skies
and feel the breeze on your pretty face.

How can I promise I’ll wait?
How can I say that I will stay?
Who knows what the next corner looks like?
Who knows about the time and the rain?
but if you find in the streets of Dublin
my look on the look of some kid
you ought to know,
I'm your man

“… si quieres un médico
examinaré cada centímetro de ti,
si quieres un conductor
súbete y vamos
O si prefieres ir de paseo conmigo
tu sabes que puedes hacerlo
Soy tu hombre…”
I am your man /L.Cohen

Debes tomar el camino,
saltar en el avión y no decir adiós,
tú ya lo sabes, no hay manera de decir adiós.
No puedo prometer que te esperaré
No puedo decir que aquí estaré
pero tú lo sabes,
Soy tu hombre

No hay lágrimas entre nosotros,
sólo el sol y el abrazo,
y tus brillantes ojos en la mañana.
Debes caminar las calles,
ver los todos los cielos de Europa
y sentir el aire en tu cara preciosa.

¿Cómo puedo prometer que te esperaré?
¿Cómo puedo decir que aquí estaré?
¿Quién sabe cómo será el siguiente cruce?
¿Quién sabe del tiempo y de la lluvia?
Pero si en las calles de Dublín descubres
mi mirada en la mirada de un niño
entonces lo sabrás,
      Soy tu hombre

No hay comentarios.: